|Who can say no to that face?|
From the moment he woke up all he wanted to do was get his powers back. No idea where he gets these things, but I love it :) C repeatedly asked me to make him some powers, and breakfast didn't count. So, having finished off a roll of paper towels, I got some inspiration.
- 1 empty paper towel roll
- Spray paint
- tin foil
- needle and thread or sewing machine
- craft glue
|Photo Steps. Sorry about the flash.|
- Cut open the paper towel tube and press flatish
- Spray paint the paper towel tube
- Wait... play Ring Around the Rosie, answer the question "Powers done yet?" about 5 billion times
- Once done, cut tube to size
- Figure out how much elastic you need and sew that on to the painted tube.
- Cut out a bazillion little tin foil shapes until you get the right one
- Glue said shape onto the tube and let dry while child destroys house
One happy little boy :)